Lotion P50V is a revitalising, toning and exfoliating lotion for dull, devitalised and tired complexions. Still boasting a complex of exfoliating AHA’s, BHA’s and PHA’s, Lotion P50V is vitamin enriched and contains additional toning, plumping and line smoothing active ingredients.
- Enhances cell renewal process
- Tones and fortifies the epidermis
- Stimulates cellular functions
- Tones and plumps fine surface lines
- Improves textural irregularities
- Balances the skins pH
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis
- Improves the quality of the epidermis
Free from alcohol, artificial fragrance, parabens, SLS, silicones
Retail sizes available
50ml, 150ml, 250ml bottle
Professional sizes available
500ml pumpWhere to Buy
Recommended for devitalised, dull, sun damaged, fine lines, wrinkles, slackened and less toned skins.
The Lotion P50 family of products are active and can cause a variety of reactions – there is no need for alarm if used correctly.
- When Lotion P50W is applied you may initially experience slight tingling and red blemishes. These reactions reveal that your epidermis is unbalanced. These symptoms indicate that the product is active, but are short lived
- Your epidermis may react for a few days when you first use the product. You may experience facial flushing and a tingling sensation for a few moments after application. This is due to the low pH and these reactions are perfectly normal and are evidence that the product is taking action
- The full impact of the lotion’s purifying powers will be felt on seborrheic skins. These skins will probably be more shiny than usual in the first week
- Always avoid exposure to the sun and follow with SPF
- Not suitable for children
- Do not use on peeled, irritated, sunburnt, broken skin or skins with an impaired barrier
- Do not use in conjunction with treatments based on Vitamin A/retinoic acid or alpha-hydroxy acids (glycolic acids, etc.)
- Do not use immediately after peeling or medical laser treatment
- Do not use for at least one month after face surgery
- Always consult a specialist physician for advice before reusing
- Avoid contact with eyes
- External use only
It is important to use Lotion P50 after cleansing the skin with a milk cleanser that respects the pH and barrier of the skin. The first week, add a few drops of Lotion P50 to a cotton pad pre-dampened with water then gently pat/press over face, neck and decolletage in ascending movements.
On subsequent days, a dry cotton pad should be used. If tingling is felt as the skin’s pH is balancing itself, some Biologique Recherche L’Eauxygénante misted over the face will alleviate it.
Work up to using Lotion P50 directly onto dry cotton pads twice a day. May be used morning and night once you skin has fully adjusted.
Not recommended for use in conjunction with a foaming cleanser, retinoids or other exfoliating products.
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids: sometimes called fruit acids, are a class of acids derived from milk (lactic acid) and fruit sugars (malic acid from apples). They help to stimulate the exfoliation process by breaking down the ‘glue’ that holds surface skin cells together. In relatively low concentration, AHA’s are known for their skin moisturising properties as they stimulate the production of Amino Acids during the exfoliation process. In higher concentrations, they provide deeper exfoliation and smoothing of the skin.
Beta-Hydroxy Acids: BHA’s gentle exfoliating agents, similar exfoliating action to AHA’s but with the added benefit of being able to break down sticky sebum making it ideal for congested, seborrheic skin’s.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Its high tannin content gives purifying and astringent properties. Moreover, Cider Vinegar is rich in fruit acids (citric and malic acids) that help improve exfoliation.
Niacinamide: Is active vitamin B3. A water soluble vitamin with numerous clinically proven benefits to the skin. Anti-inflammatory properties help to regulate sebum secretions. Moisture building properties help the epidermis to retain moisture and brightening actions minimise pigmentation and skin marking.
Walnut Extract: helps to protect the skin from environmental aggressions. This active ingredient helps to boost the body’s natural antioxidant functions, stimulate keratinocyte growth and limit the activity of elastase, an enzyme responsible for the degradation of elastin. Waltnut extract is used for its protective, firming and toning properties.
Yeast Extract: comprised of mineral salts, lipids and vitamins (very rich in vitamin B). Yeast extract is a factor in skin integrity, due to its vitamin B content: it restores balance and promotes the healing process. Yeast also has antibacterial and restorative properties while helping to firm and smooth the skin.
Natural Sponge: This extract comes in the form of a powder and is composed of a mixture of small fibres that have a skin-peel effect that renews the epidermis. Durng this renewal process, the synthesis of collagen is stimulated and sebum production is regulated making it ideal to treat shallow scarring and fine lines.